- Currently the processing of our organic Parmigiano Reggiano is made in Ospitaletto (MO), 15 km from our headquarters.
- The guided tour is made in the morning from 8:30 to 10:00.
- Languages spoken: Italian [English and French: only basic level].
- During the tour you can observe the processing of milk and the "origin" of the Parmigiano Reggiano shape until the salting phase.
- The tour will end at our head office with the tasting of our Parmigiano Reggiano Bio from Mountain and from “White Cow of Modena” (“Vacca Bianca Modenese”), Slow Food presidium, of various maturations.
- Always on reservation, as an alternative to the visit to the Dairy, at our head office you can see a film about our entire sector and about the processing stages of Parmigiano Reggiano, followed by the tasting of our Parmigiano Reggiano Bio from Mountain milk and “White Cow of Modena”, Presidium Slow Food, of various maturations.